View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 27th, 2017, 2:51 am

Welcome
Welcome to WADder

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 New wave ban? 

Have thanks: 0 time
Post New wave ban?
Apparently Nintendo has released a new ban, Here as it states, from Nintendo's site, it says:
"There appears to be a temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Our technicians are currently working to resolve this problem. Please try your connection again later.
If you have waited several hours and are still seeing this error code, please call 1-800-255-3700. Our representatives are available between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week."
OH OF COURSE I'LL CALL (Not) If you try the SN and MAC method you will end up getting error 20103 and no codes are available at the moment(And the old code will not work either). So lets wait a few hours and see if this really is a new wave ban. I hope not. Either way we may have a few coders solving the problem. Untill then lets wait,and hopefully we can go online again.

October 16th, 2010, 9:38 pm
Report this post
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 11 time
Post Re: New wave ban?
I doubt it. Nintendo has never really cared enough to do any mass banning that I've ever heard of. And even if they did, they know we can change whatever they ban, so it'd be a waste of time.

October 17th, 2010, 1:10 am
Report this post

Have thanks: 0 time
Well the error is not only going to some people with hacked wii's but with non-hacked wii's aswell. This might be a server problem, but it could also be a ban wave at the same time. My friend tested something out, he spoofed his wii, in other words did the MAC and SN hack and got error 20103. Error 20103 says the sane exact thing as error 20108, and since it in the "20100" category, it could be related to the ban wave. So is it REALLY a server problem? This Is what Im trying to point out. As I said before, some coders are testing to see if it really is a ban wave or not, and I hope it isn't. :(

October 17th, 2010, 1:29 am
Report this post
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 11 time
Eh, again, I wouldnt worry too much. I dont think theres much ninty can do tbh. I mean even if your wii is corp'd and all your IOSs are raped with trucha/fakesign/whatever, I dont know of any way for ninty to even be able to tell.

October 17th, 2010, 3:16 am
Report this post
Site Admin

Have thanks: 72 time
Probably a server issue as they stated. No point speculating for now. If it's still an issue in a week them let's talk. Locked.

October 17th, 2010, 8:25 am
Report this post
Site Admin

Have thanks: 3 time
and is it still a issue? o.0

Check out my forum site under the hidden bar!
http://www.djdynamite.freeforums.org Emotional - Uplifting - Hard - Chillout ~ Trance, Trancecore, Hardcore, Makina, Gabba and more!

October 27th, 2010, 11:32 pm
Report this post
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]