View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 25th, 2017, 2:55 am



Welcome
Welcome to WADder

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!


Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Official WiiMC Channel 
Author Message
Beta Tester
User avatar

Joined: March 18th, 2010, 2:51 am
Posts: 281
Has thanked: 44 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Post Re: Official WiiMC Channel
MangoScango wrote:
wiihackerz101 wrote:
Hey Willsoff its giving me an error...

Just says error occured and takes me back to the system menu...


Me too. It's running off cIOS 202, never had any other problems. I thought it might be because I still had the beta installed, but after deleting it with ATD, no avail.

I don't remember what version cIOS 202 I'm using, whatever one is on the MPlayer CE's Google Code page

EDIT: I'm gonna trying removing IOS 202 just for the install and see if it cant work off another

EDIT 2: It worked. It ran off of 249 (rev 15, I think) and worked fine.


Hey Mango...What did you use to remove 202? ATD?

_________________
| 4.2U | Bootmii ios | priiloader | Old School Nintendo | Configurable USB Loader |
friend code:0990 2939 7842 6252

Self-Built Computer:
Image

Laptop:
Image
wiihackerz101

Image


April 22nd, 2010, 4:59 am
Report this post
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: March 13th, 2010, 11:57 am
Posts: 457
Has thanked: 29 time
Have thanks: 72 time
Post Re: Official WiiMC Channel
Here's the wad, there seem to be a few problems with the installer. Tantric is looking into it. I'll delete this once the issues are resolved:


Attachments:
WiiMC 1.00 - WIMC.wad [1.8 MiB]
Downloaded 1884 times

_________________
. This signature is loading. Please wait.
Image
April 22nd, 2010, 5:36 am
Report this post
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: March 14th, 2010, 10:21 am
Posts: 252
Location: Røros
Has thanked: 12 time
Have thanks: 14 time
Post Re: Official WiiMC Channel
wilsoff wrote:
If anyone has a track track that fits the banner then I can make the equalizer move with it. (Thanks for yours Aether, but I felt it was a bit heavy :P )

How about this one?
Attachment:
File comment: I cut it out from the song "Spice!" by Len Kagamine
sound.rar [898.77 KiB]
Downloaded 128 times

It's prelooped. ;)

_________________
My website: http://pbsds.net/blog


April 22nd, 2010, 1:21 pm
Report this post
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2010, 2:59 pm
Posts: 274
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 11 time
Post Re: Official WiiMC Channel
wiihackerz101 wrote:
MangoScango wrote:
wiihackerz101 wrote:
Hey Willsoff its giving me an error...

Just says error occured and takes me back to the system menu...


Me too. It's running off cIOS 202, never had any other problems. I thought it might be because I still had the beta installed, but after deleting it with ATD, no avail.

I don't remember what version cIOS 202 I'm using, whatever one is on the MPlayer CE's Google Code page

EDIT: I'm gonna trying removing IOS 202 just for the install and see if it cant work off another

EDIT 2: It worked. It ran off of 249 (rev 15, I think) and worked fine.


Hey Mango...What did you use to remove 202? ATD?


Yeah, then I reinstalled it after installing the channel

_________________
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!


April 22nd, 2010, 8:37 pm
Report this post
Profile
Beta Tester
User avatar

Joined: March 18th, 2010, 2:51 am
Posts: 281
Has thanked: 44 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Post Re: Official WiiMC Channel
MangoScango wrote:
wiihackerz101 wrote:
MangoScango wrote:
wiihackerz101 wrote:
Hey Willsoff its giving me an error...

Just says error occured and takes me back to the system menu...


Me too. It's running off cIOS 202, never had any other problems. I thought it might be because I still had the beta installed, but after deleting it with ATD, no avail.

I don't remember what version cIOS 202 I'm using, whatever one is on the MPlayer CE's Google Code page

EDIT: I'm gonna trying removing IOS 202 just for the install and see if it cant work off another

EDIT 2: It worked. It ran off of 249 (rev 15, I think) and worked fine.


Hey Mango...What did you use to remove 202? ATD?


Yeah, then I reinstalled it after installing the channel


Could you PM me the installer File???

@Willsoff: Thanks for the WAD File Bro...Thats a hella sick Channel!!!

_________________
| 4.2U | Bootmii ios | priiloader | Old School Nintendo | Configurable USB Loader |
friend code:0990 2939 7842 6252

Self-Built Computer:
Image

Laptop:
Image
wiihackerz101

Image


April 23rd, 2010, 12:31 am
Report this post
Profile
Site Admin

Joined: March 20th, 2010, 11:35 pm
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Post Re: Official WiiMC Channel
simply amazing channel the icon is fantastic

_________________
Image
4.1E,D2Ckey,WODE, Bootmii Boot2,Uneek
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever".
Shigeru Miyamoto


April 24th, 2010, 10:19 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2010, 2:59 pm
Posts: 274
Has thanked: 4 time
Have thanks: 11 time
Post Re: Official WiiMC Channel
@wiihackerz101
This is the installer I used, no need to PM (unless you cant get to it, then tell me)
http://code.google.com/p/mplayer-ce/dow ... r&can=2&q=

I used all the default/ recommended settings while installing

_________________
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!


April 24th, 2010, 4:24 pm
Report this post
Profile
Beta Tester
User avatar

Joined: March 18th, 2010, 2:51 am
Posts: 281
Has thanked: 44 time
Have thanks: 6 time
Post Re: Official WiiMC Channel
@!Mango

MangoScango wrote:
@wiihackerz101
This is the installer I used, no need to PM (unless you cant get to it, then tell me)
http://code.google.com/p/mplayer-ce/dow ... r&can=2&q=

I used all the default/ recommended settings while installing


oh sorry just thought it may be a legal issuse or something... -.-

Thanks :D

@pbsds

pbsds wrote:
wilsoff wrote:
If anyone has a track track that fits the banner then I can make the equalizer move with it. (Thanks for yours Aether, but I felt it was a bit heavy :P )

How about this one?
Attachment:
sound.rar

It is prelooped. ;)



Sounds awsome...Just add static in the beggining and it will be sweet! :D

_________________
| 4.2U | Bootmii ios | priiloader | Old School Nintendo | Configurable USB Loader |
friend code:0990 2939 7842 6252

Self-Built Computer:
Image

Laptop:
Image
wiihackerz101

Image


April 25th, 2010, 1:25 am
Report this post
Profile
Wii Theme Team
User avatar

Joined: March 14th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Posts: 198
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 35 time
Post Re: Official WiiMC Channel
wiihackerz101 wrote:
Sounds awsome...Just add static in the beggining and it will be sweet! :D


thats just got me thinking as the static is only played once as its the banner_start.brlan it would sound wrong to have the static sound in a loop

so would a sound_start and sound_loop work in a wad ??

_________________
Image


April 25th, 2010, 8:06 am
Report this post
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: March 13th, 2010, 11:57 am
Posts: 457
Has thanked: 29 time
Have thanks: 72 time
Post Re: Official WiiMC Channel
nah, you set the loop point in the .wav. This is transferred to the .bns. (or with customizemii you can set a loop point). So it's all in one file, but it plays the intro once and loops the rest.

HBC does this. My early c64 channel does it (I think!). close2insanity's mplayer channel does it too!

_________________
. This signature is loading. Please wait.
Image


April 25th, 2010, 8:35 am
Report this post
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Donate Now
Donate Now


Hosted by © 2017 FreeForums.org | Create a free forum | Powered by phpBB
About FreeForums | Legal | Advertise Here | Investors | Contact FreeForums.org
suspicion-preferred