View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:51 am

Welcome
Welcome to WADder

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Trucha Bug Restorer Questions? 

Have thanks: 0 time
Post Trucha Bug Restorer Questions?
ok so my wii works well with HBC. i was looking around via Google "mans best friend" and couldnt find a answer to "when i install a new IOS do i need to run Trucha Bug Restorer every time ?" cuz im missing some IOS to play some backups, that require them to function. lets just say i need IOS 42 or something like that do i install it and then use tbr then wipe stubs? or what any input is better then none

do i have to follow the same softmod guide every time cuz i think i have followed 2 or more when installing stuff hope it doesnt matter :( cuz its working
also all my channels that i have made all try to boot IOS249 but i have to hold b in USB loader GX and change to 222 for them to work is it a settings issue or other problem

i will try to get any and all info needed just ask meh thanks to all the GODS of Wii here :D

December 25th, 2010, 10:10 pm
Report this post

Post Re: Trucha Bug Restorer Questions?
Lets just say that TBR is outdated(And I only use TBR for emergencies when my other IOS programs aren't fucntioning correctly) If you want to delete stubs carefully I would recommend MMM(Multi-Mod-Manager) Or DOP-Mii[since they both detect and delete stubs] . MMM and Dop-Mii has the IOS your looking for.
2nd option: If you want to skip the process of manaully adding new IOS's when a game isn't working, download and install Darkcorp(1.1) Which allows you to install every custom IOS to let you play backups in your system without a problem
3rd option: Now lets get back to your problem. Have you tried the other USB port? Does it crash upon starting? Or do you still have to hold(B) To get to your USBGX screen. Its possible that your running USBGX under 249, when you should have it running in IOS 222 or 223. Did you even istall IOS 222 or 223? Please respond ASAP and we may do the best we can to solve your issue :]

December 27th, 2010, 10:49 am
Report this post

ok so TBR is outdated the Darkcorp sounds very nice i like that option.

USB hdd is in the right slot.
it dont crash but it loads (im guessing) the wrong IOS i think is it 249. and like you said i change it to 222 while pressing B with loader or changing the Auto load to 222. but used to work fine before i tried to get black ops working :(

i know i have 222 maybe installed it wrong but dont know bout 223

but here is what happened i added the ios to get black ops working and bricked it hard had to attempt to Downgrade to 4.1 with priiloader i loaded System menu (some how was it was late) and like i said it was broken i deleted ios 36 and that was bad got pissed and just kept loading ios and used hack any wii tuts HBC was still there but USB didnt work then got herms rev 5 i think and got that working but didnt follow steps right i guess

is there a way to get a lets start over tut from you guys and have you pack the files on megaupload? for the SD with phone tech support?
all i want is it to play all current games and work fine with game channels i add + old school roms. which it is doing fine if i change ios on which it loads for some games

so to sum it up
1 yes it trys to load from 249
2 no crashing just says waiting for HDD untill changed to 222 when holding B
3 works fine from USB loader channel its self but i want my old stand alone game channels for son to just click and play to work
4 i would love a trusted Tut on the darkcorp install you guys trust
5 i have MMM but really no clue how to use it cept the remove all stubs part
6 im really new to the modding game (but have 3 xbox 360s that are J tagable) just cant solder :(
7 Also to make it Clear i have a 4.2u with Priiloader and bootme (in as ISO) not Boot 2 HBC 1.0.8

ill wait to do anything till i get a reply, dont wanna screw anything over beyond repair ( i can do it )

December 28th, 2010, 1:29 am
Report this post
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 1 time
Is it possible that he just needs new channels since USB runs through IOS58 now?

January 18th, 2011, 9:36 am
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]