View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 25th, 2017, 8:02 am

Welcome
Welcome to WADder

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Halo Online GX by vettacossx 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 72 time
Post Halo Online GX by vettacossx
Vids:
How to use Grapple hook Online....

Genral Preview....

Well Fellow Wadder member and partner in crime Mr.Nick666 Has brought to my attention I forgot to post my last Halo Channel Update here at wadder...SO I UPDATED IT! FOR THIS POST SPECIFICALLY!

Whats new?
I added a Dol Forwarder,Mr.Nick666 added sound and cleaned up the logo a great deal a Big thanks also goes to Djdynamite123 For helping fix the rotton icon tpl in the base.wad :D...I also want to thanks all the Wadder crew for making the tools to do this! Kudos everyone and thanks for your support!

What in The Hell Is Halo Online GX?
Halo Online GX is a Mod based on a PSP quake engine modification dubbed turoc by its creator Joemart originally a PSP mod what I have done is basicly dump..Reorganize and merge the wii.pak files with the psp version .pak files in both respective Quake 1 mods...The result Is Quake mod With All Halo Weapons as you can see in the video) and motion controls ONLINE GAMEPLAY thanks to Piko's updated Quake v8 build or higher Halo Online Gx Uses IHOC servers!

Install Instructions:

Step 1:

Extract the content of the .RAR file with winrar or winzip....

Step 2:

put the 2 folders on your SD card:
SD:/apps/
SD:/wad/
just drag and drop them in

Step 3:

Install the wad and launch the channel! your done!

Things to keep in mind about Halo Online GX and this package:

(you may need to google wad manager 1.4 if you have never installed a custom channel...Wad manager is the app we use to install a channel/wad to any homebrew enabled console)

MULTIPLAYER ONLY
always choose JOIN game and let the server do the work...the engine has a tendency to crash when creating a game....if you choose "join" and no one is on it auto creates a new game/room for you anyways SO CHOOSE

MULTIPLAYER....JOIN....BEGIN.....

UPDATE YOUR MAPS! WE USE IHOC (international house of cheese) servers its free here is the site where you can get maps and updates for online play
http://www.quake.ihoc.net/

These are the two current map packs should you need them

(they are already included in the MegaUpload link but should you need them)
http://www.quake.ihoc.net/newmap1.zip
http://www.quake.ihoc.net/newmap2.zip

Thats about all you need to know...Now load up the game choose multiplayer and keep hitting

Credits:
Thanks to the original porters of quake gx for the wii as well as Piko for updating the port with network support under Ihoc servers...Thanks to Ihoc (international house of cheese) for the servers!

Thanks to Joesmart creator of the original halo psp and kurock psp mods from witch this mod is based upon!

Thanks for the help with the Icon issues in my channel go to a right good fellow @ wadder.net named DJDYNIMITE123 who was kind enough to fix the icon tpl so it would work properly THANKS DJ!

Halo Online porting and concept for the wii:
and modding to the wii quake engine of the base mod and many other changes have all been done by vettacossx becdause he will get this mod done even if it is ALONE lol!

HELP US MAKE THIS BETTER!

looking for talented people to take over this project and bring it to the next level...we need people who can Bind weapons to buttons on the wiimote and things of this nature because i simply havent a clue about Q1 configs and that and have been alone since the beggining in porting this mod to the wii...No one has offered YET to step up and take the challenge but i give everyone permission to edit and improve this mod and ENCOURAGE IT IN FACT!

Hope to see you guys online shooting us up! peace out guys!

Vettacossx

Downloads

SD FILES:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OKWZIJ22

Animated Halo Gx Online Forwarder-halo.wad File:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iuzmnqediwz

March 17th, 2010, 8:25 am
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]