View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 27th, 2017, 1:09 am

Welcome
Welcome to WADder

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Request Yawmm 
Global Moderator

Have thanks: 11 time
Post Re: Request Yawmm
I can't get the video to play for whatever reason. Hopefully someone will do something with it though. I'd make one, but my benzin skills are nothing great, and I'm pretty busy lately.

November 16th, 2010, 4:54 am
Report this post

Have thanks: 0 time
MangoScango wrote:
I can't get the video to play for whatever reason. Hopefully someone will do something with it though. I'd make one, but my benzin skills are nothing great, and I'm pretty busy lately.

Click on the HD icon and it will work.
Mr.Moto wrote:

Kind of how I pictured it. (But without the rainbow LOL) Good one though :D

November 16th, 2010, 5:03 am
Report this post
Beta Tester

Have thanks: 6 time
That a nice channel indeed...but may I know the difference between WAd Manager and YaWMm

Self-Built Computer:

Laptop:
wiihackerz101

November 16th, 2010, 6:43 am
Report this post

yawmm is probably the best wad manager because its pretty fast and you can install to the nand and select multiple or all wads at a time

November 16th, 2010, 1:25 pm
Report this post

Have thanks: 4 time
:D yawmm is the best one. i used both for awhile, but deleted wad manager because of the performance of yawmm..

January 24th, 2011, 4:35 pm
Report this post
Beta Tester

Have thanks: 6 time
chris wrote:
:D yawmm is the best one. i used both for awhile, but deleted wad manager because of the performance of yawmm..

What about MMM?

Self-Built Computer:

Laptop:
wiihackerz101

January 25th, 2011, 2:28 am
Report this post

so far dop-mii replaces mmm, i have had dop-mii do things that mmm wouldn't do. plus dop.mii is more user friendly. my opinion is mmm is out the door. but as i said hen i first came here, i just started getting into doing mods on wii. to mee dop-mii an yawmm together, they pack a punch. an can remove or unload any stub or wad.. :D

January 25th, 2011, 1:19 pm
Report this post

chris wrote:
so far dop-mii replaces mmm, i have had dop-mii do things that mmm wouldn't do. plus dop.mii is more user friendly. my opinion is mmm is out the door. but as i said hen i first came here, i just started getting into doing mods on wii. to mee dop-mii an yawmm together, they pack a punch. an can remove or unload any stub or wad.. :D

What version of MMM have you been using!? MMM can install IOS,remove stubs too.Also it can remove any detected IOS and install WADS too(But I still prefer yawmm) MMM is also a loader since it can boot dol files. In my honest opinion I would say MMM is better than DOP-Mii since it just removes and installs IOS's. :]

*EDIT: MMM is also the reason why 4.3 can be hacked :>

January 25th, 2011, 10:33 pm
Report this post

it was from the latest modmii build 4.4.5 so it was up to date. but some wads i would get from modmii, an it still wouldn't download them. it wouldn't let me remove stubbed or any iso.. so i went with dop-mii an havn't had any problem out of it.. with dealing with wads or any thing.. mmm wouldn't let me put the new/ old 249 v 20 using 38 went to dop-mii.. no problem, now i can use wiiflow.. could be to my wii wasn't a " virgin" it was hacked before.. then updated by mistake.. (:) but each to his own.. i like the way mine is set up.

January 25th, 2011, 11:34 pm
Report this post

can't download the finish product yet. (to youtube). but the wad is finished. an works test many times so far (10).. hope some one besides me likes it.. don't care though. i like my work for the first channel i did. used, wader base the banner, just replaced a few things..
http://redirectingat.com/?id=673X542464 ... 92-10.html

Attachments:
red skull.jpg [18.07 KiB]
Downloaded 11 times

Last edited by shortz1994 on January 29th, 2011, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 28th, 2011, 8:29 pm
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next